Do you get anxiety when you think about networking? Have you ever wanted to start networking but don't know where to start? Are you worried or frustrated that you don't know the "right" people in your field?
Join Rosemary Fajardo, founder of Lots of Love Club on Monday, October 28 from 6-8pm to learn the ins & outs of networking and focus on building authentic connections that help you move forward in your field. With her experience at Vegas.com, working on various productions (Ghost Adventures, Electric Daisy Carnival, etc.), working with local influencers, and traveling the world, Rosemary has made meaningful connections with over 2,000 people all over the world.
In this workshop you'll learn:
- the energy of networking & how to effectively connect with other people in your field
- breaking down old "networking" mindsets & why it causes anxiety
- how and where to connect with people in real life
- using social media to connect with people worldwide
- the importance of collaboration over competition
Seating is limited. RSVP here.